LED:Nichia 219B SW45K
Dimensions:3.8 x 0.8 in (9.8 x 2.1 cm)
– Reverse polarity protection
– LVP (low voltage protection) for Li-ion battery
– Temperature control to avoid overheating problems
– Anti-reflective coated lens
– Aluminum alloy orange peel reflector
– Easy clicky switch operation
– Tail-stand capability
– Pocket clip
– Spare O-rings
1 * Ti Pineapple Flashlight
1 * Spare O-rings
(Not included battery)
1. Turn on the light.
2. Press the button 8+ times. The light will now blink once, then strobe, blink twice, then strobe, blink three times, then strobe After 5 blinks and a strobe, the sequences repeats.
a. 1 blink:mode group selection. Press the button to enter this menu.
i. 1 blink:(ML)-2%-20%-100%
ii. 2nd blink:(ML)-10%-40%-100%
iii. 3rd blink:(ML)-2%-10%-50%
iv. 4th blink:(ML)-50%-100%-strobe-SOS
It then repeats. Press the button during any blink to select that mode group.
b. 2 blinks:mode memory on-off toggle (default off). Press the button during the two blinks or during the strobe after to turn mode memory on. Repeat to turn mode memory off.
c. 3 blinks:moonlight mode off-on toggle (default on). Press the button during the three blinks or during the strobe after to turn moonlight off. Repeat to turn moonlight on.
d. 4 blinks:mode order toggle (default LMH). Press the button during the four blinks or during the strobe after to change the mode order from Low Medium High to High Medium Low. Repeat to reverse the order.
e. 5 blinks:factory reset. Press the button during the five blinks or during the strobe after to reset the light to factory settings.
Shorcut:quick double tap to turbo.
REYLIGHT Ti Pineapple Nichia 219B SW45K Stonewashed Titanium EDC Flshlight 14500 Mini LED Torch Tactical Outdoor Survival Tools
Shipping:Standard Shipping about 10-25 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.